Keep in mind some tips for a better drive experience.
- Check your vehicle tire pressure once or twice a month through tire pressure LED or through TPMS or by checking it on the gas station.
- Avoid overinflation or underinflation.
- Keep in mind that the tire pressure is affected by the variation of time and temperature.
- Keep rotating the tires twice a year to balance the uneven tire wear.
- Visit the service station as soon as you find any problem with your car tires.
With little effort, you can enjoy the smooth drive of your car, the long life of tires, and safety from accidents caused by tire burst.